When should my AF start??

Hi there!

We are ttc #4! I have been on a bunch of web searches trying to figure out when to expect my period, so I can test!!

Here's my start dates for my last 3 months:

1/21

2/20

3/24

**According to some sites I'm already late, and others say today or tomorrow!! How do you know?? You'd think I'd know by now LOL

willngingersmom

Asked by willngingersmom at 5:52 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It looks like you have an irregular cycle. The amount of days between each of your periods varies. Based upon this, I couldn't tell you when you should start.

The first is 30 days, the second is 32. So if I cut it in the middle it would have been yesterday.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:39 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Two full cycles isn't enough to see any kind of pattern. Assuming your cycles are always 30-32 days long, you should start sometime from 4/23 (yesterda) to 4/25 (tomorrow). Close enough to go ahead and take a test, though best if you wait until first thing tomorrow morning. If it's negative, wait a week and take another test if your period still doesn't show.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 6:49 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• OK, thank you!!
    willngingersmom

Comment by willngingersmom (original poster) at 6:53 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Looks like your cycles range from 30-32 days.... So, I'd say anywhere from April 23-26. I know how frustrating it can be - mine are anywhere from 25-42 days :( It is making it very difficult to conceive :'(
    doopey

Answer by doopey at 3:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2011