How many of you don't like to give oral? adult content

Do you ever do it just because he likes it, if so how many times would you say?

I don't like doing it, it's not sexy or a turn on at all, but since he likes it I will do it twice a month at most.

And why is it that men don't realize how much of a job it really is!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• that's why its called a blowJOB!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• To me its not allot of work at all. My husband loves getting them and even though us women dont get any physical pleasure its still a turn on to me to see him enjoying it.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 6:14 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I hate it because I don't like the taste of semen, now my current s/o its so hard for him to get off that way takes over an hour and he says it always been that way so that adds on frustration feeling like i'm not doing it right and he doesn't enjoy it so I do it as little as possible like once every 3 months, but i put out lol so he's not disappointed
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 6:23 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I don't like the taste but I do it because I get turned on by how much he gets turned on by it LOL.
    Also when I'm drunk I love doing it, not really sure why....
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 7:07 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Sometimes I would rather give my DH a blowjob than have sex. I really enjoy it because he enjoys it (and also because its a guarantee I'll get some oral too :) )
    daina82

Answer by daina82 at 9:31 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I dont like giving or recieving oral & my SO doesnt like giving, not sure how he feels about recieving but we have a phenomenal sex life so i dont worry bout it.
    Logan17000

Answer by Logan17000 at 11:49 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Really? I love going down on my man and do so every time we have sex. There are days where I go down on him three times....pure awesome. I love pleasuring him and get turned on by arousing him. Plus, it's really fun going down on him while he's driving.....>=D
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 12:57 AM on Apr. 25, 2011