Motorcycle mommas!

Do you drive a motorcycle/dirtbike? What do you drive? Do you always wear a helmet? Do you worry about getting in a wreck?

Its.Me.T.

Asked by Its.Me.T. at 6:22 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• I started riding at 11 because my dad has his own motorcycle club The Long Beach Renegades at the moment Im not riding cause Im pregnant but my dark purple fully loaded waxed ever Saturday rain or shin fully dressed Honda gold wing sits patiently in my garage until September lol. If im just going around the block a few times no and I've had a few wrecks so once you have your 1st bad accident you kinda loose your fear of wrecks

timbrikaylamom

Answer by timbrikaylamom at 7:42 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I want to get my mom's Harley from her lol. She has a 1999 (I think) special edition Sportster and it is ALL chromed out. Oh god I want it so bad. Whenever I see it I get a little bit of lady wood, if you know what I mean *wink*.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 1:57 AM on Apr. 25, 2011