Uhm, wow. you've got to be kidding me.

okay so let me give you the background story. My baby daddy is not apart of mine or my daughters life. He didn't want to be and for our safety, I don't allow him to be. We haven't had anything to do with him since she was 8 months old, she's now 3 and a half. He recently got busted for running a meth lab out of his house and hasn't been to court yet. But to the point, I saw him today while I was in the grocery store parking lot from a distance. He was trying to get a movie out of one of those machine rental things. He was with some older man and woman, they were driving. But I was giving him the stink eye the whole time I was unloading groceries and went ahead and put my daughter in the car so he couldn't see her. Well he kept looking at me and I knew he recognized me. Well I guess he gets his movie and gets in the car with those people, in the back seat. And they drive down the isle that I'm parked. This trick nods at me with a smirk as they drive by, like hey girl can I get your number kind of nod. I just looked at my mom, who was with me, and was like you've got to be kidding me. A nod, really? It would have been more excepted for him to flip me off. What a fucking wierdo. I don't want no scrub. hahaha

TiffanieK

Asked by TiffanieK at 6:31 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Wow he sounds like a winner.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:35 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• good

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Wow. I can't imagine that kind of relationship with a person I had a child with. Must be rough..
    Anonymous

• maybe he lost all his brain cells when he was into the meth lab and can only nod. lol
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 4:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• bahahahaha. probably.
    TiffanieK

Comment by TiffanieK (original poster) at 7:31 PM on Apr. 25, 2011