Is it possible that I may be pregnant? adult content

Okay, well I broke up with my finance in january. I stopped taking my birth control when that happend and I just started it back up in the end of march when I started being sexually active with a friend I was in an open relationship with (No I did not have sex with anyone else but him, I don't do that). I ovaluated and then I got my period during the first week of me on my birth control pills. Then next time I saw him, we had sex and I didn't take my pill because it got thrown out because I left it on the counter carelessly. After that day I continued to take my pills and had sex with him one time after the experience. Is there a risk I may be pregnant?

GuardianAngel27

Asked by GuardianAngel27 at 6:37 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• anythings possible..just have to wait and see...
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 6:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• thank you for anwsering that honestly, so many people would just lie about it. I apperciate it.
    GuardianAngel27

Comment by GuardianAngel27 (original poster) at 6:41 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Yes. Absolutely. Since when you skip, it can trigger your body to ovulate.

Hate to say this but if you are going to be sexually active you need to get better at taking your pills or invest in tests.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:42 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• 99.9% possible
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 6:42 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Yes there is a risk. If you think you may be pregnant you should not be still taking the pill (however until you are positive that you are you should refrain from sexual activity so that you don't get pregnant in the meantime). You need to see your doctor.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 7:04 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Is it possible?

You answered your very own question with "we had sex".
    Anonymous

• Even after I tested positive for my son, I had a full period so...anything is possible.
    daina82

Answer by daina82 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 24, 2011