I feel bipolar...

About this guy, one minute I'm in love with him and the next i want to bail. He's awesome and has everything I look for in a guy, but sometimes I just want to leave, I'm worried things won't work out, I don't feel like I'm as comfortable with him as I was in previous relationships, like with my ex, it's a different connection I guess. IDK, I'm afraid to leave him because I'm not sure if I wouldn't be giving up a great guy, but I'm afraid to stay with him, things just feel weird right now and i don't know what to do? help? (it's been 8 months, for the first 6 he was working out of town and we saw eachother maybe 3 times a month, now he has a job closer to town but we still don't see eachother often, we also were talking for about an hour everynight when he was gone, now it's like 10 minutes)

gypsymama532

Asked by gypsymama532 at 6:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Go with your instinct. If something is telling you it won't work...it probably won't.
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2011