good recipes moms??

i posted yesterday and didn't get any responses so i figured id try again today =) Good recipes for dinner?

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 10:00 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Food & Drink

• tonight i'm making a pasta bake with hot italian sausage, onion, garlic jarred sauce, parmesan, and little shells... i mix it all together after cooking, and bake it with cheese on top. I also add a bunch of red chili flakes because we all like it extra spicy. easy, cheap, and dee-lish. tomorrow it's homemade pizza.. I get those little boxes of Jiffy pizza crust (2 of them are perfect for one big pizza to feed us all) theyre only 48 cents a box at walmart.. and just add whatever sauce and toppings you like. i'll probably make a more elaborate chicken stew this weekend.. i make a big batch and it usually lasts us for 2 dinners (my SO eats A LOT!). I can give you that recipe if you want it, it's kinda long, but soo worth it.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 3:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i have a blog where i post my favorites....

www.easyrecipes.today.com
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 10:07 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• thanks sbastille it hink i'll try the turkey roll ups =)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:21 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Check the websites www.allrecipes.com, www.foodnetwork.com, www.kraftfoods.com, etc. Those are all great sites and the recipes are user rated, so you know which ones are actually worth trying!
    icook

Answer by icook at 1:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• A few of our favorites are Fajitas, Rotel Tacos, and Spaghetti. They are all pretty cheap and easy. You can message me if you want any of the recipes!
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 1:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Made meatballs last night with mashed potatoes. . . yummmm!!! 1lb ground round, 1lb ground pork, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup milk, 2 cups dried bread crumbs, 2 tsp garlic & herb seasoning, bit of diced onion. Heat oven to 425F. mix it all together and spread in a 9x13 baking pan (you can line it with foil for easier clean up). Use a knife to score the mixture into small squares. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Then add the meatballs to your favorite sauce (I used cream of mushroom) and let it all heat through while cooking the potatoes. I have a few that I left out of the sauce for spaghetti.  Good luck

TTFN

chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 11:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2008