Am I pregnant?

I had sex with my bf, I am on bc but it isnt on a regular cycle, he pulled out a while before cumming. I took a test 4 days after my "missed period" although because Im on bc It isnt regular yet, it said it was negative. I have a hard stomach and I got spotting for 2 days. HELP!!!

tchristo

Asked by tchristo at 7:06 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes, there is a very high chance you are pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Wait a few more days to take another test or go to the doctor.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 7:07 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• The hard stomach and spotting is probably your period. Birth control can mess it up sometimes.
    Wouldn't hurt to call your doctor though.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 7:12 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Gen

Answer by Gen at 7:47 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• It could just be stress about your missed period. But, if in doubt, get a blood test.
    Cristi1004

Answer by Cristi1004 at 8:44 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• get tested do not hesitate . i did not realize there was a possibility i was pregnant til hubby noticed a physical change , i took a test was setting up ob appointment realizing i might be 25 weeks and guess what i went into labor,water broke they were about to rush me to a hospital for baby, they did quick ultrasound and she was breech emergency c section come to find out even with having my periods (until oct but i have pcos nothing unusual and had to use clomid to have my first 2)she was full term. had no symptons. i was so worried and still am because i did not have prenatal care. the doctors say she is healthy but if it were ever to happen again i know to look more carefully.
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 8:53 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• maybe momma
    timbrikaylamom

Answer by timbrikaylamom at 3:47 AM on Apr. 25, 2011