Need some statistics . . . how many ladies out there have been pergnant but tested negative?

With both my pregnancies i immedietly knew i was pregnant due to the curse of HEARTBURN!!! I NEVER get the burn unless im pregnant. I recently started feeling it and rite away i took an at home test. Results . . . NEGATIVE! The thing is i have an IUD and this whole heartburn factor is really making me wonder. Any and all thoughts and opinions are more then appreciated! Thanks Gals!

31angelmommy3

Asked by 31angelmommy3 at 7:30 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• all the way through my 1st pregnancy I would never show postive on a urine test only blood test but with my other 3 urine was the trick lol
    timbrikaylamom

Answer by timbrikaylamom at 7:47 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I was on the pill, got pg and didn't know it for 3 months! Went to the Dr. because I thought I had the flu, lol And yes I still had a menstral cycle for those 3 months. Once I stopped the pill, cycle stopped.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 7:35 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• not myself, but my very good friend tested several times, right after getting out the iud, and they were all negative..but she knew she was pregnant..about a week later, she finally got a positive..
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 7:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I had 4 negative tests before I got 1 positive

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Thanks ladies! Now my other question is . . . Anyone with an IUD, have u personally gotten pregnant with it in place and then how did u know you were pregnant?
    31angelmommy3

Comment by 31angelmommy3 (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• i took alot of pg test with my second and third and they came out neg had to get blood tests to confirm it
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 9:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2011