Iam new to cafe moms. I wanted to meet other moms. But all the messg I get are adver their buss. Which is fine but a few I responded asking how to work from home and no responses! Confused?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Money & Work

• Well welcome to cafemom! You will love it here! There are a lot of moms that advertise their businesses, I am one of them but there is so much more to do too! I love chatting with my cafemom friends and asking and answering questions, and making cookies for people, and tickling people...there is so much more! If someone is not responding to you then ask someone else who does that business! Or just wait a day or so, I am sure they will get back to you! You can come chat with me anytime Mama! Welcome! It is good to have you:-)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 10:19 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Welcome to CafeMom!!
    If you are interested in a home based business, you can checkout my profile and visit my blogspot at www.MomsGoneGreen.blogspot.com.
    I'd love to help you in your search!!
    ~Lisa :)
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 10:42 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Hi there, welcome to the site!

I help moms work from home so please feel free to visit my site for more info:
    http://www.motivatedmomz.com

sandymcu

Answer by sandymcu at 10:52 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Part-Time or Full-Time Customer Service Representative Needed

If you are a self-motivated self starter who enjoys working from home, then we have a job for you.
    This position requires you to have a quiet place to work, phone, and computer with internet.
    You would be gathering customer information, access their needs, and set-up new accounts.
    You can be flexible with your schedule, but consistent. No experience necessary, will train.

Serious Inquiries only: sherlyndav@gmail.com
    SLPERRY

Answer by SLPERRY at 9:02 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My name is Fran, I work with a bed and bath company as a independent distributor. I host bed and bath parties. I only host parties on Saturday's and make great money. Working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties and encourage your family, friends, and customers to host parties too. You will earn 10% commission on every item you sell, and 5% commission from every party that someone host for you. You don't have to stock any inventory, The company will drop ship orders directly to your customers. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. This is truly a great company to work with. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 4:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2008