Bad Easter for me or did i start it? adult content

Well this morning when i woke up with the kids i told my husband lets get up, go upstairs and get the kids. He chose not to get either of them, and when i went up there i told my 3 year old the Easter bunny came last night. He was excited and wanted to look for the basket. I told him to wait while i change his little brother's diaper. He waited and i said ok go find it. He found it, as i was showing his little brother his stuff, my husband is in our computer room to busy working on a thing that was losing battery life and desperatly needed a needle or thumb tack. I said i don't know if i have any or where they could be at the moment now come join us in the living room. He refused until he found what he wanted. So he missed his youngest son's easter gift opening on his first easter.
He was still looking for something and our 6month old was getting hungry. So i was in the kitchen making him a bottle and my husband is sitting there yelling and telling me to help him while our 6month old is screaming. I said here use a pin, i under hand threw and it hit his head. In return of it hitting his head and out of anger he called me a bitch and threw it hard and it left a pen mark on my calf which still hurts and is red and starting to bruise. And i said i need to feed our baby and he then proceded to say feed the little Fucker. I was ticked and went upstairs to feed him and had tears in my eyes.
I then came downstairs and went in the shower and he goes why are u crying. I explained to him he hurt me, called me a name, called our 6month old son a little fucker. He said i was mad.
Then we left to go get a few things i needed from the store for our easter party at my family's house along with two birthday parites. No one in my family but my mom and cousin were talking.
I have been giving my husband a sort of silent treatment unless i need his help or he asks a question.
Is it me or just a shitty easter

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 7:56 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• That is definitely a shitty Easter. Your hubby deserves a kick in the ass! How degrading to call you a bitch and your innocent child a little fucker.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:00 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• wow, you're husband seriously sucks. its not you, its not a poopy easter...its a sucky husband!
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 8:00 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I WOULD SAY LEAVE YOUR HUSBAND HE SOUNDS LIKE THE 'LITTLE FUCKER!!" AND BASTARD.. WHO WILL TURN VIOLENT ON YOU.. GET OUT NOW!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:04 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I'm sorry, Hun. Whenever I have days like that, I just look forward to bed time. The day has to end sometime right ? Good Luck !
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 8:04 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Sounds like you DH is having a bad day. I wouldn't have put up with the name calling, especially of my children. Is it the first time he has ever acted like that? If so he might be having some personal issues and keeping them bottled up. Talk to him.
    If its not the first time name calling of your children has happen, then I would kick his ass.
    Just in my opinion.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 8:04 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I agree with an-apple. Is this happening all the time? My husband would have had a classic frying pan over the head! Your husband is frightfully immature. He's a parent....fixing stuff is all secondary now.
    Whimsee

Answer by Whimsee at 8:05 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Husband attitude day! My husband woke up with an attitude as well and I showed him where the midol is :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 8:06 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• My husband can be a bit reluctant to join in and enjoy things like the kids excitement Easter or Christmas morning and I totally don't understand it. These are the moments that make being a parent really special, but men can be a bit dense. I don't think you brought this on yourself, but maybe he was bothered by something deeper. Bit of paitence and understanding. He was being a jerk, but don't let it spoil your day. *hugs*
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 8:09 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• may i add now he feels bad about it, and yes this is the first time he threw something and called my youngest son a name.
    2boysyahoo.com

Comment by 2boysyahoo.com (original poster) at 8:18 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Honey, I know this seems a little drastic but this was a horrible experince. I suggest you and your husband get separated. He showed no respect for you or your children. A husband should never leave his wife in tears. I feel so sorry about this but you need to find a resolution that involves you 2 not being together. I would never put up with that.
    giuliana.79

Answer by giuliana.79 at 8:21 PM on Apr. 24, 2011