Is everything ok in my marriage? adult content

I have been married for 9 years to my husband happily. We have a great family life together and he is very supportive, successful, loving and everything great about a husband. The only thing I'm worried about is that our sex life has slowed down. We are both very satisfied after the experience but sometimes we BOTH are just not in the mood. I LOVE having sex with my husband but I need help how to spice things up because I don't want this to take a toll on our marriage. I want to amaze him and I want him coming back for more. Thank you for the help!

giuliana.79

Asked by giuliana.79 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• It's natural and okay for things to slow down a little as we get older. It sounds like everythng is fine. If you want to speed things up a little, you could try some sexy lingerie or seducing him somewhere other than the bedroom. But really you should be happy things are still so strong between you, in terms of your overall relationship. Sex is a trivial part of it, when you've been married for so long.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 8:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I don't think there's a thing wrong with your marriage. It sounds perfectly normal and perfectly okay to me! My husband and I celebrated our 46th anniversary in January. You can expect a lot of changes as the years pass, but it only gets better with the passing of time.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:23 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I think it is fairly normal...we are going on year 14 and we have had times where we just aren't in the mood. The only thing I can say to get through it is...the more you do it...the more you want to do it. At least that is the way it is for us. First, one of us will usually start talking about sexual things more and the likes/dislikes...then it typically leads to a time of being together like rabbits, and then it weans off to a "normal" rate again...we are usually between 4-5 times a week.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2011