Tattoos?

Has anyone gotten a tattoo of their child name? If so where is it?

Amanda704

Asked by Amanda704 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Mine is on my lower back, my husband has one name on each shoulder blade. My sister has her kid's first and middle initial on her shoulder blade.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:19 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My brother has his childrens name and their foot print next to it...Love it..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:28 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i should mention that mine isn't just my children's names. It is this really pretty vine that my husband and I drew out together and we incorporated the names.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:29 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Yup... I have both my kids' name with their footprint & birthday....they are on my right leg. One is on the outer part of my leg & the other is on the inside of the same leg. If you want I have pictures of them on my profile ...if you want to check them out.
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Yes inside of my ankle...a flower with names and dob's of each in the pettals. It is a water lilly...sign of life.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:55 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• well my mother has mine and my brothers name on her and i always thought it looked so trashy because she has it on her boob! so i think getting their name is cute, if its in the right place and not huge or anything,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My sister put her sons name on the inside of her wrist..Ouch!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Mine isn't names but a moon for me and three stars in the color of my girls' birthstones. It's on the back of my neck. I got that for myself on mother's day a few years ago.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 11:48 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Anon 11:04.. I think that was such a big trend back in the day for some reason.. lol my sister HAD her hubbies name on her boob.. when they split she covered it up with her sons name..
    i think the boob trend is kinda like the lower back trend right now..

*my dh has a nightmare before xmas tattoo on his forearm for dd. she was born on halloween & he will get her name around his wrist where the tattoo ends..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:48 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i have a star with my son's name under it on the inside of my wrist and a pink clover with my daughter's name under it on the other wrist.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 12:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2008