HAVE YOU EVER TALKED ABT YOUR S*X LIFE WITH YOUR MIL??

SIL ANY OTHER INLAWS???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• no. We hardly talk period,much less about sex!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:31 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• No, and I never will. No reason to.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:32 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Hell no! LOL
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• no, neither of them want to hear what their son/brother is up to in the sexual department!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:34 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Yes, I've know my husband's family since I was a kid and his mom has always been like a 2nd mother to me plus she's just as perverted as the rest of the family (both mine and his) so sex is openly talked about amongst all the adults. What's really funny is when my folks, his folks, our aunts and uncles all get drunk because then it's just nothing but sex talk and one time my aunt called everyone a chicken head and that we all suck dick and then pointed to me (in front of my in laws) and told me she knows I suck dick because my husband likes to talk - my husband then got smacked for laughing. Honestly both of our families is like a bunch of children when it comes to talking about sex, there is constant innuendos and smart ass remarks and jokes that luckily no one under 15 really understands.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 8:38 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• yes, lol.. not detail, but I have mentioned his lack of libido to his mother a couple of times... we r friends and she is very open when it comes to that stuff. she also talks openly about her and his step dad, which does not bother me.
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 8:51 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Not in detail but my MiL is a real treasure and has always been kind and supportive to me , a better mom for me than my foster mom ever was . I can talk to her about anything without fear of criticism , she is that kind of person . I also get on well with my two SiLs and we can joke about sex , though we don't discuss it ' seriously '.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:52 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• We ( my hubby and I)are always joking around, but sit down and talk about anything like sex NO.

With my parent we would talk about sex, it was funny.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:01 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• my brothers wife or sil but she was my friend first other than that no
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Yes, I have talked with her. If she had her way, I would be pregnant constantly, so she is all about telling me all the old wives tales and Japanese food tricks to get pregnant. The language barrier gets in the way though. He and I joke about different sexual things in front of her, but I'm not sure how much she really understands...although sometimes she will chuckle at something we say.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:38 PM on Apr. 24, 2011