WOULD IT BOTHER IT YOU IF YOUR DH SMACKED YOUR BUTT IN FRONT

Of your kids? non abusive but flirty swat

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• not at all. he does this alot. Its good to show affection so kids learn what love is

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:35 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• no it doesn't, he does it all the time. our kids are young anyway so they probably don't even notice.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Heck no. I want my kids to see that we love each other, and I want them to see that it is ok to show affection, when done appropriately. But that is me, some people are not fond of open forms of affection, while others do not like public affection. I think it is one of those "to each their own" type of thing.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 8:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• no...my dh does this a lot although we have to be carful when he does it it ends up in a wresle and me getting him back, but our 6 year old is so emotional and everything she starts crying even though she knows we are playing around
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:37 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• no
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:38 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• he usually does it when I am not paying attention and I am doing something else or when I am bent over lol. Sometimes to when he does this my 3 year old will come up and do it too or go and smack daddys butt and she will say leave my mommy alone lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:39 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• it doesnt bother me i enjoy the affection but it bothers me when my 3yr old son comes right behind hubby and swats my butt too. lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:39 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• no.. he does it all the time lol
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 8:39 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• No, he does it all the time... Why would it bother me? My children see our affection, I think it's a good thing.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:47 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• No, but it doesn't often happen . Normally done when no kids are around .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:47 PM on Apr. 24, 2011