What do you want to be when you grow up? ;)

I'm going to be a teacher some day!

willngingersmom

Asked by willngingersmom at 8:44 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am an Athletic Trainer (sports med professional).... but what I really want to do is teach health and wellness. Going back for my Masters soon to make it happen!! ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:50 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• A grandma! And maybe a writer, too.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 8:45 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I wanna own my own bookstore.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 8:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I want to be a makeup artist. I said for several years that I wanted to be a midwife, but after getting back in college, I realized that I'm passionate about natural births, home births, midwives, etc., but not so much about actually being one. I'm going to try to get into cosmetology school this year, finish that, then get certified as an esthetician, and then when we move somewhere near a school, I want to go to school again for makeup. I'm good at it, always have been, and I'm passionate about it. I'm done with listening to people when they say it's stupid lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:07 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• A grandma!!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 8:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I'm stuck between teacher or nurse. I WANT to be a teacher, but I know they don't make hardly any money and I wouldn't mind being a nurse, I like to help people.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 8:48 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• i am doing exactly what i want to do when i grow up, i have always wanted to be a stay at home mom and wife and thats exactly what i am doing right now!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:50 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• LOL...I have had a number of changes career plans and now possess corresponding degrees to supplement my decisions. I don't think I would be happy any other way though. I went to school for Electrology first...got my degree and worked in that for a while. Went back for my BBA in Human Resources and used that to run my own business and do some consulting work, but at the same time I was exposed to teaching and found out I had a real knack for it and fully enjoyed it. So I went back to school for my Bachelor's in Education, and I teach now. However, I am still in school for my first Master's degree...an MBA in Finance. And honestly, I don't plan on using it to consult as much as I plan to use it to teach at a college level...which is strange considering I just started my maternity leave for our third child and decided I'm going to be staying home for the next couple years. LOL

So right now...yeah...ya know. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I want to go back and get my PhD.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 9:25 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I wanted to be a chef, or a lawyer when I was littler (I'm 17) but that's not gonna happen. lol

MoreMia

Answer by MoreMia at 1:51 AM on Apr. 25, 2011