Was this your dream when you were a child?!

Apparently, young Barack H. Obama wanted to one day grow up to be the PRIME MINISTER of INDONESIA! Now, what AMERICAN born/raised child dreams of becoming the PRIME MINISTER of a foreign country..you know since he is an American citizen and all?! 

You would think a child with the same kind of ambition as Obama would dream of one day being the leader of their home country...oh, wait!! :o)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1379099/New-book-reveals-Barack-Obamas-hunger-power-began-tender-age-9.html

I believe the book "A Singular Woman...The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mother" comes out next week.  Could be an interesting read.  Your thoughts?!

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 9:13 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• – collapse
    Barack Omaba is far and away the best President you've ever had. Get over all this b*llsh"t about where he was born or raised. He is a citizen of the world, as we all should be. Grow a brain.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 9:15 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• Thanks for sharing! Now how about answering the question? Oh, right, you can't...so you'll just chime in with an insult instead.

You DO realize, you can skip the "uncomfortable" questions, right?! LOL :oP
    LoriKeet

Comment by LoriKeet (original poster) at 9:18 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I wanted to be a secretary of which I became and realized it can be the most boring job in the world.

Regarding President Obama. At this point, I really don't care what country he was born in. He is president of the US and I am hoping that he can do something to help this country in the next two years he has in office.
    3mom627

Answer by 3mom627 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Too bad Indonesia wasn't the lucky winner. I am eager to read the book about his mom. I still can't figure out why she went off to Washington and started college when Obama was only a couple of weeks old...her being blissfully married and all....

The first poster cracked me up...citizen of the world as we all should be! LOL I'm betting she has a little red koolaid 'stache.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:06 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Since he couldn't be the leader of that Muslim socialist country, he figured he would just create his own on this side of the pond.

Anonymous

• When I was a kid I pretended I was a horse. I also wished I could grow up and be E.T.'s friend and and Decepticon fighting the Autobots. Does that mean I'm not really an American and need to be deported back to my home planet? Lol
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 10:44 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Hmmm, this might just turn out to be very interesting, one can pray and hope, for now, anyway... :o) 

from article: "On its Amazon listing, the book's publisher declares: 'Corsi exposes in detail key issues with Obama's eligibility, including the fact the President has spent millions of dollars in legal fees to avoid providing the American people with something as simple as a long-form birth certificate."

"The eligibility issue has major ramifications for every American."

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 10:53 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• – collapse
    Birther idiots.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 11:28 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• That is hilarious! The funniest thing, besides the fact that someone would take this Biography as any sort of truth rather than random fiction, which it most certainly is, is the way they refer to a 9 yo with big dreams (made up story or not) as having a "hunger for power." lolololololol
    "Big dreams: A smiling Barack Obama pictured as a child in Indonesia. According to a new book he had a hunger for power even then"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1379099/New-book-reveals-Barack-Obamas-hunger-power-began-tender-age-9.html#ixzz1KVEDO79v

LMAO!
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• OP, don't tell me you can take these long lost remembrances from random people who are possibly not even real and call them accurate or even worth reading.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 11:43 PM on Apr. 24, 2011