I'm HAIRY!!!!!! HELP! adult content

So I moved out of state a while ago and have been living in a new place for a few years now. In the last year I have been growing "unnatural" hair in places I shouldn't be. chin, butt, chest, and other places that I never grew it before. Before I moved I did get a non-hormonal IUD.
My question is, can change of water that one showers in, humidity, non-hormonal IUD's, create rapid hair growth in unseemly places? Or is there other reasons? Any suggestions on how to deal with it too?

response 1: ya i have gained about 15-20lbs in the last year. my family isnt TOO hairy. i have always had thick eyebrows and head and leg hair but thats easy to take care of. i do get the chin ones plucked but i mean ass and tit hair? AH! LMAO

Response 2: So is it a increase of estrogen or a decrease that seems to make it worse?

Response 3: But my birth control is NON hormonal, a copper IUD, so I am unsure how that would affect it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Have you gained weight? Increases in hormones caused by weight gain can cause extra hair growth. Also look at the other women in your family, are any of them hairy? Ask around and see when their chin hair started growing. My Aunt Jan has a full beard of peach fuzz and some black hairs too. She never does anything to it, YUCK! As soon as I started growing chin hairs I pluck like crazy!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:19 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Girl, I feel ya. I've always been kinda hairy tho. I had light hair on my butt & tits. You can barely see it, but its there. My mom still makes jokes how I was covered in hair when I was little, lol  I have lip hair, chin hair & cheek hair! It sucks. I was actually going to post something about that.  I'm embarrassed by it very much. I hate it. Hormones play a BIG PART in this. As soon as my mom had her hysterectomy, she got facial hair as well.  For the past few years, I've been using one of those electric razers the little ones they showed on tv years ago and that are in the shaving section at walmart.  It works, but I noticed over the years its getting worse. I'm going to my therapist & having him tell the insurance for mental health reasons they need to pay to have the lazer removal done. Insurance has to do it then! lol I feel ya. I'm sorry, Hun. You aren't alone tho.

loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 12:22 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I know thhat ne type of BirthControl can make u grow excessive hair or in different places. And I also know that ur estrogen level can DROP and couse this as well. Talk to ur Doctor about it!
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 10:34 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• well it couldbe as simple as you are getting older it does happen
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 7:49 PM on Apr. 26, 2011