Is this normal? adult content

My husband and I had our romantic easter dinner. I had a special surprise for him! I asked him to come into the public bathroom with me, one that has stalls and is very public. I stripped all the way down till I was in my birthday suit (no bra or underwear). We immediatly started having sex all out in the open, not even in a stall. It was amazing and in amtter of minutes I had a full-body orgasm. It was the most amazing experience and we came home to finish everything off. Is that normal and is it ok?

giuliana.79

Asked by giuliana.79 at 9:17 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• haha awesome at least he was satisfied....if he didnt have a problem with it then hey...=)
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 9:19 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• normal and ok not very sanitary a public bathroom and all tho lol
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 9:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Good very good, good thing u did'nt get caught though.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:21 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• is what normal? having sex in a public bathroom, out in the open where anyone can see or having an orgasm within in a matter of minutes?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:21 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• That is normal.. the height of being caught and no way to hide just added to the extra vibe. Be very pleased that you had it happen and enjoy the after glow!
    Anonymous

• I think that's awesome that it was so great for you!! My only concern would be what if a child walked in ? I've always had sex in public, but "private" places bc I'm worried about children seeing and if we get caught - we will be legally a sex offender! You can even become a sex offender by getting caught peeing outside! Too scary for me. I'd lose my son for sure. Oh yeah, I'm from Ohio & that's how it is here! lol I say if thats what you two do to keep your sex life spicy than go for it, Girl ! No need to bash what works best ! ya know ?? :) Congrats on your wonderful dinner & sex, lol!! :) I think its awesome !
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Great idea there momma.... seriously, if you are going to do something like this why not at a club or something in the bathroom instead of somewhere that kids could walk in????

Anonymous

• Just want to tell anyone who was worrying that it was at a high end adult only restaurant thankfully. It wasn't Olive Garden or Friday's or anything like that, lol. I would never dare to traumatize a poor child like that. Thanks for the concern though. (:
    giuliana.79

Comment by giuliana.79 (original poster) at 9:49 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Technically, the actions you have described fall under the category of exhibitionism, which is a paraphilia classified in the DSM-IV as dysfunctional. Exhibitionism carries penalties that include payment of a fine, community service and jail time up to one year, plus registration as a Category 1 sex offender.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• If you had gotten caught, you would have been arrested. It's not at all sexy to someone who might have walked in on you.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 4:17 PM on Apr. 25, 2011