When you ovulate what day is the worst to have intercourse on? adult content

I had sex on april 16th they said i ovulate on the 16th to the 20th if it is only 24 hrs for ovulation why is it four days long. I did post a question like 10 mins ago about having unprotected sex three times but he pulled out on the 16th. I got a couple of rude answers it's just a question and the guy i was with was my boyfriend and i would keep the baby anyway

kat201

Asked by kat201 at 9:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you didn't get any rude answers, just honest ones. the pull out method does NOT work. i know that to be true after conceiving my first child that way! i think its ridiculous how you say "but he pulled out" as if you truly believe that works. anyway..answering your new question..ovulation is 24 hours but you're most fertile within those 4 days.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:24 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Ok that is all i wanted to know! But saying you think it's ridiculous how i said something is rude so don't reply to my stuff anymore!!!!!!!!
    kat201

Comment by kat201 (original poster) at 9:26 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• sorry if you think im rude, im just being honest with you! you should probably research stuff like this before you go procreating.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• you ovulate sometime between those days...they can't give you an exact date on when you're ovulating. and the pull out method doesn't work, there is actually swimmers in the pre-cum, so you could get pregnant with that...may i introduce you do my daughter :)
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:30 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I thought this site would be useful!!!! To talk to other people!
    kat201

Comment by kat201 (original poster) at 9:30 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• thank you for your answer armywife43. I figured that but when i researched on google they said that pre-cum doesn;t have live sperm in it so i figured i would ask that! thanks for being nice
    kat201

Comment by kat201 (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• i am giving you useful advice, telling you i got pregnant using the pull out method so now (if you aren't prepared to have a baby yet) you can be more careful. anyway, thats it for me! have a good one!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Thank you i don't mind if i have another one it's my mistake and need to deal with that! I definetly should be more careful! Atleast it was with my boyfriend and at the time we both weren't thinking properly! Thanks have a good one too
    kat201

Comment by kat201 (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Apr. 24, 2011