Braking water? adult content

i woke up this morning thinking that i was having contractions, i called in with them being every 2 to 3 min for less then a min long. i have been up there 2 times now, and i'm in no harry to go again. so i called and the nurses said that if i dont want to run up there to just take something and try to relax. well it worked, and my day has went well since waking up from a nap. then while in the kitchen making a late dinner i had to rush to the bath room. thinking i embarrassingly enough wet my pants. then when i got up washed my hands changed my short and went back to dinner. i then had to rush 3 more times in to the bathroom now. my husband has asked if somethings wrong but kinda in his game so when i told him i dont think so he really didn't look up. could my water have broke?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i would go get checked out sounds like it might have
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• possibly. if you are constantly dripping amniotic fluid and its soaking through your clothes or you felt a huge gush then there's a good chance.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 9:31 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• does it smell and look like urine? (yellow) if not, it could b ur water, that or the baby is sitting on your blatter, like mine is. when my water broke, i didnt have to "go to the bathroom" it just came n i couldnt control it.. like u r standing there... n wooosh, now ur wet! lol
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 9:35 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• It sounds very possible!!
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 9:38 PM on Apr. 24, 2011