Home business advertising

I do home parties. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to advertise to get more business and to start my downline? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

charleyangel317

Asked by charleyangel317 at 9:34 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Money & Work

• What are your current methods? Have some business cards printed out and leave them everywhere you go, even bathrooms! LOL! If it's a mom business, lay the cards on the changing stations, etc. Are you using Twitter and Facebook?  Also, I have a listing in my blog of Free Advertising sites.  You are more than welcome to check that out if you'd like.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:41 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Post in the WAH groups here on Cafemom. Also, join tumblr.com It's like a blog. Go to yahooanswers and answer any questions relating to your business and throw in your company name. Get a tshirt printed... "ASK ME HOW FABULOUS MY JOB IS". Create an event page on your facebook. Go through any and all phone numbers in your address book... call, email, send texts. Look for events in your area to participate in. If you have G rated products, go to schools, businesses, ask if they would be interested in a fundraiser. Contact other consultants from different companies and set up an open house. Each person invites all of their past customers, friends, etc. Great way to network! :)
    tristinab

Answer by tristinab at 10:07 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I am on facebook, cafemom, twitter, blogger, etc. I didn't think about putting them in the bathrooms where I go. That is a great idea. I sell Barefoot Children's Books. I could start leaving my cards in places. Thanks. Love the idea.
    charleyangel317

Comment by charleyangel317 (original poster) at 10:24 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• networking groups

Answer by rkoloms at 8:45 PM on Apr. 25, 2011