Is this normal too?......i need advice *tmi* adult content

On Friday I had a drs appointment and got checked for dilation.I now know it's normal to have dark yellowish or brownish discharge,but how long does this last??? I wear pantyliners and I noticed a plain yellow discharge....is this also normal? I'm 37wks.

lcardenas51989

Asked by lcardenas51989 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Are you having any cramping or contractions? I had yellow discharge nearly the entire 3rd trimester of my 3rd pregnancy. As long as you're not seeing any bright red, you're most likely ok.
    Cristi1004

Answer by Cristi1004 at 9:41 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Sounds like your mucous plug. Is it a thick snot like consistency? If so that is what it is. Call your doc if you are worried, but it probably fine.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:43 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• im having mild cramping......and i really doubt its the mucus plug...i know what it looks like and it looks nothing like mucus.
    lcardenas51989

Comment by lcardenas51989 (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Probably just fluid. I'd suggest you keep hydrated and take Tylenol for the cramping. (that's what I did)
    Cristi1004

Answer by Cristi1004 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 24, 2011