How do u initiate "bedroom talk" with ur SO? adult content

Me n my SO dont "talk" at all once one of us has signaled we r in the mood... we may talk about our day b4 and after sex while we r cuddling, but we never talk during sex. or about sex. we use to a little, but now we just dont. n i dont mean dirty talk, I can do without that... I mean talking about our turn ons n what we do or dont like, stuff like that. I dont know why we dont, I just wish we would, but im nervous to bring it up. does anyone have any suggestions about how u bring it up with ur SO?

sarahlu

Asked by sarahlu at 9:57 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• I think it is just something you have to take the leap and "just do". If you're laying in bed, suggest that he do something you like. "Baby, give me a dirty back rub." I think touching when you're talking helps a lot. From a back rub, you can get a whole bunch of other stuff. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:16 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Ya thats a hard one theres never a real good time to bring that up or a good way to talk about it. You mentioned that you could go without dirty talk but what if you initate dirty talk and say like 'ooh baby tell me what you want me to do to you' or something along those lines then play it out whenever you end up in the bedroom. or maybe even after you have sex when your in bed next to eachother sometimes my dh or I will ask the other how was it? if you start out that way then you could go on to say well i really liked this but what if we try this next time what do you think? that way yoiur not bringing up an akward topic and having it lead to someone feeling self concious or wierd about it. good luck :)
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 10:16 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Sometimes before sex...in the making out process I'll ask him if there is anything special or specific he'd like (range from backrub to BJ) and then he'll do the same with me. Its a way of exposing our turn ons without directly saying "I lik it when you do ..." so on and so forth. Ive found also that my husband is semi uncomfortable talking about stuff like that so we have yours, mine and ours jars. If we think of something we'd like or something that turns us on we write it down and put it in the jar and then we pick something from the jar and its a special surprise. I hope I explained that right haha
    daina82

Answer by daina82 at 10:21 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I have asked him to tell me what he wants... and he kinda did... but I think it just embarrasses him, and I dont know why, he has been with alot of "dirty" girls and sex is something he knows he is good at.. and knows alot about it.
    sarahlu

Comment by sarahlu (original poster) at 10:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• daina- thats kinda kinky...the whole jar thing lol might have to do that!
    OP- after my hubby and i have sex.. ((im a very open person)) lol i usually am like "damn... that was really good, i liked how you .... and then end with, was it that good for you?"
    Mommy103110

Answer by Mommy103110 at 12:14 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I have read that discussing such things in a dark room can make it easier to be open and honest.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:51 AM on Apr. 25, 2011