Co-sleeper....

So, my DD is 2 1/2, I'm looking to move her to her bed.
Any ideas?

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 10:22 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• bring a toddler bed into your room, put her in there, but when she crawls up into your bed don't stop her, eventually she will like her big girl bed near mommy. Than eventually you move her big girl bed into her room, and she will probably want to be in your room in your bed for a few days but than she will think her big girl room is cool :)
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:27 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• My children were older than that when we moved them, but this is what we did. We set them up in their bed and put a chair next to the bed. Then we would tuck them in, tell them a story, turn off the lights and sit with them until they fell asleep. When they got up in the middle of the night we would take them back to bed and do the same. We didn't sleep for a few weeks, but it was best in the end...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:55 PM on Apr. 24, 2011