Do I look good

I don't want to sound conceited but when I look in the mirror, I like what I see. I don't think I'm gorgeous but I do think I'm a good looking girl. Friends and family aren't going to tell you constructive criticism. Be harsh because I want to know how I appear to others. I will post 2 photos, one with heavy makeup and one with more everyday makeup.

Up top: Heavy Makeup

Everyday Maekup Up top

Lol, I know I wear a lot of makeup but I'm a professional makeup artist! What do you want from me? LOL!

giuliana.79

Asked by giuliana.79 at 10:42 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• You're okay. You're not ugly, but you're not gorgeous either.
    Anonymous

• You need to eat a cheeseburger.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 10:45 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• You're beautiful, you certainly don't need heavy make-up! The 1st pic. looked like Kim Kardashian, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Like we even kno thats really you!! I can come up with pics too...its called the internet!! Obviously the person in the pic is pretty...so why even ask others opinion. if you ask me i dont think its you at all

Anonymous

• You wear way too much makeup. Makeup doesn't enhance beauty, it only accentuates features when used properly. The amount of makeup you wear doesn't do anything for you in any aspect. You have some great natural features like a defined bone structure, full lips, and high cheek bones. The only drawback to you is the amount of makeup seen in BOTH of these pictures. It's too much. Simple foundation, and LIGHT mascara would do the trick. Maybe some lip gloss or even just simple chapstick. You honestly, infact nobody, needs that amount of makeup.

All in all from what I can see you are pretty, but that makeup takes away from your features greatly.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:48 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Whoever is posting as annonymous, check out my profile! how dare you even say that, obviously someone is jealous
    giuliana.79

Comment by giuliana.79 (original poster) at 10:49 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• of course you're pretty
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:49 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Both pictures are nice, you do look very pretty, you feel beautiful and that's great.

gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:53 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I think you're looking for compliments. I also think that YOU think you're beautiful. That much is obvious. You're about average in reality.
    Anonymous

• Jealous!! funny!!! Your the one who asked DO I LOOK GOOD!!! I simply wrote a comment! Still think its not you!! But Am i jealous...lol no! Why would I be jealous of someone who wants attention!! DO I look good? SMH

Anonymous