Ways to pamper a hard working dad?

What are some suggestions to pampered a hard working father? So he knows that after a hard day dealing with customers issues and problems he is appreciated ? Suggestions...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• hmm... making dinner for him?
    angelrach86

Answer by angelrach86 at 10:59 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• If you can cook, a nice meal....then a backrub. My husband loves his backrubs. :)
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 10:59 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Hmm. Well, I tell him thank you. Make sure he knows that he is appreciated. During dinner just about every meal our kids thank us for dinner. They have never been asked or told to. For a while there dh would bring dinner home every night and I would always thank him for dinner, I guess the kids just picked up on it. Also, dh's feet and knees almost always hurt when he gets off. I rub his feet and knee's for him sometimes. He really feels appreciated after all of that.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:03 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I let him vent about his day, rub his back or feet, sometimes both. It's just the little things that show how much you appreciate him and all he does. I know my DH loves it when we greet him at the door with hugs and kisses telling him how much we love and miss him.
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 12:36 AM on Apr. 25, 2011