Im so depressed. Just did a facebook status asking if anyone knew my sexual prefrence.

Not one person has answered stright. it was either confused, or gay. Lol I have a 1 year old, I love the man meat. so I guess taht means I look like a lesbian!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• What?
    Anonymous

• I put my status on facebook saying " Im intrested....How many people on my profile A. Pay attention to my statuses B. know my sexual prefrence..."
    ALL the people on my friends list I've known since High school, every single on of them- I posted this 10 mins ago, and thus far, not one person that has answered thinks I'm stright.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Lol...um okay
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:11 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• why would you post that?
    Anonymous

• they may think you are playing a joke and just giving funny answers!
    DLCarter2011

Answer by DLCarter2011 at 11:13 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• ah ha ha ha. Now that's just funny. I had something similar happen to me a long, long time ago. I moved to a new town to start college. I had a two-year-old. I kept my hair pretty short. I'm one of those peeps who can't operate a curling iron without giving myself third degree burns. Three-quarters of the people I went to school with thought I was gay. Because of my hair. Ummmkay. That was so long ago we were still sending smoke signals, so I didn't have Facebook to worry with. = )
    swizzleday

Answer by swizzleday at 11:18 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Why ask in the first place?
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 11:24 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Because I reciently found out that a few of my friends thought I was gay. I started dating a new guy, and they were like...."whats with the guy?" and I was like "idk" and they were like," well, arn't you gay" and I was like "ummm, not that I was aware of" And these people have been my friends for 10 years. So I was mortifide that my BEST friend of 10 years assumed I was a lesbian, so I wanted to see how many people that knew me also assumed I was a lesbian.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:39 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• There is more to this story than you are letting on. People don't just "assume" one is lesbian without reason..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I assume you won't be asking that question again ! If you go on facebook, , you lay ourself open to all sorts of nonsense .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:21 AM on Apr. 25, 2011