I'm not looking forward to telling my family I'm pregnant.

Hubby and I are newly pregnant w/ baby #3....and we are thrilled and consider ourselves blessed.
My only issue is, both my sister AND my sister-in-law have both been trying to conceive for over a year and are not having luck. Sister is on clomid now, sister-in-law is doing round 2 of IUI soon.
I'm afraid to hurt them and I don't know how to tell them I'm expecting. Advice would be greatly appreciated...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• If you were the infertile one, would you want such a thing kept from you? People are resilient, tell them.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 11:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• imo I think it would hurt them more if you DONT tell them because not only is it a "secret" but they will feel you are KEEPING it from them (obviously they will find out and wouldn't you rather it comefrom your husband and you?). I understand how you feel thought but again this is just my opinion......
    lildylant

Answer by lildylant at 11:11 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I understand where that would make u feel kinda bad about saying anything, but just be honest...it may not make them feel completely happy for you because of what they have going on, but then again, it could go really well....Good luck!
    KayleesMommy89

Answer by KayleesMommy89 at 11:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Tell! They should be happy for you - though it may hurt. You can't hide something so joyous just
    because it might hurt them. Or to say, it shouldn't hurt them - they should be happy for you and Dh.

Their time will come when it is the right time/moment - ect. when its right!! God knows!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Don't worry, be happy :) lol
    Xtina0828

Answer by Xtina0828 at 11:51 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• they will be happy for you and if they are not they will get over it
    duwana

Answer by duwana at 4:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2011