Eating like a COW..

ok ladies lastnight i ate a whople rack of ribs and other sides and tonight i ate 2 FULL plates of mac n cheese n other things 3rolls and like 5pieces of ham =) my stomach is kinda big idk mayb its blotted but i removed my marinea mar 17th and havent recieved my period yet. also had unprotected sex apr 6th so almost 3wks in i have took atest and it was neg. i wonder if it was just to early i get a little nausea but never get sick. what do you ladies think??

kolbysmama20

Asked by kolbysmama20 at 11:14 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Most people when they are pregnant usually will lose some weight and not eat like a cow.

I think you wish you'r pregnant, and by eating a Lot and getting fat you will look pregnant .

Sorry but eating like that is not healthy.

gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:24 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I think maybe your body is off whack and your hormones are allver the place.
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 11:25 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• i did lose weight i was 115 and i went to 109 and now im 111 and my left breast is bigger n sore i dnt wish i was pregnant i just eat like that sometimes normally dont eat that much really. with my first child i lost weight then gained n its how im doing now my boyfriend thinks im pregnant cause teh form of my belly its a little tight deff not fat..
    kolbysmama20

Comment by kolbysmama20 (original poster) at 11:28 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Even if you are pregnant I think its to early for your belly to be showing any signs. I have gone thru periods were I eat hardly at all then other times I will eat like a cow. I would give it a few more weeks before thinking you was pregnant.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 11:32 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• before I knew, I was pregnant with my first dd - I had two hamburgers one day, two bbq sandwihces one day and a medium pizza the next - these were at a single setting - not including ther meals that day...
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 12:18 AM on Apr. 25, 2011