My daughter NEEDS a sister

She has two brothers so she doesn't really have to anything{ clothes, shoes, dolls,etc}
today i gave away a bunch of her clothes that she cant wear anymore away and she had a fit lol
anyone else with little girls like mines?

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 11:31 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• yup! my daughter is middle with 2 brothers one is 5 the other is 2. one day i was helping them clean their rooms and my daughters toy box isnt as full as the boys (boys share a room) and she got all mad and since then all she wants is a sister!! .. My husband and i decided to start trying for another one but had to stop for a little bit. well the week we talked to them to see if they would like another baby around.. they all said yes.. well soon my daughter started to open her mouth telling EVERYONE she is getting a baby sister! I had everyone she talked to coming to me saying congrats an how i didnt look pregnant.. i was like what!?
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 11:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Lol...awww my daughter is right in the middle too! She keeps telling me she wants a sister name Michelle...i really wish i could give her one...but hey she has a Godsister so thats just going to have to do lol
    kyheavensmom

Comment by kyheavensmom (original poster) at 11:43 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• She can have my daughter Michelle! I have 3 girls and 1 boy. Poor boy needs a brother!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 3:16 AM on Apr. 25, 2011