I have the most selfish husband ever !!!! VENTING

Ok im pregnant with our second baby so you know how it is to be pregnant and to take care of another one i had a long day today cus of easter i had a good easter with my family but since my daughter was knocked out i was gonna go to sleep and so my husband decided to go to sleep too but my daughter was sleeping in a weird way and my husband didnt have any blanket so if he would of covered up my daughter's whole body would of been covered up and she's the type to sweat so instead of sleeping without no blanket he just covered up and woke my daughter up now im up im so tired my eyes are so heavy i cant even keep them open and he dont even care if i get sleep or not i gotta wake up at 3 in the morning to iron his clothes cus im to tired to do it instead of him doing it cus he knows that im gonna stay up hes still making me do it what the hell is wrong with men these days i feel like im gonna past out on the keyboard i just wanna go lay down and go to sleep .Does anyone else feel like this .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• MUST BE MY HUBBIES LONG LOST BROTHER ,
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:41 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Sounds like a real dick. Sorry Momma! I would make him iron his own damn clothes!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:43 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I have a thought for you. Just Say No. Explain to him that you would have been delighted to have ironed his clothes had you been able to get some rest. Since he rested instead, he can iron his own clothes. You are NOT a doormat. You are not his personal servant. You ARE the mother of his child. They can't take care of themselves. He can.
    swizzleday

Answer by swizzleday at 11:44 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• First teach him how to iron! My hubby will iron his own cloths.
    Put your baby next to him and you go to sleep! And make sure you tell him you need your rest, like it not he has to be a little less selfish.
    He is selfish because you let him be, tell him how you feel. You don't have to fight, just point at your belly.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:47 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Wait untill the 2nd baby is there. Pray he or she sleeps longer then 2 hrs n a row at night. I got so lucky w my 2nd however she no longer sleeps 6-8 hrs a night in a row its more like 3-4. Shes 1 now and wakes up for feedings but my 4 yr old son thankfully sleeps all through tje night which didnt happen till age 3. I know its easier said then done but try your best to get as much sleep as possible, your pregnant and do not need 2 b stressed out. Gl sweetie
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 11:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• what a dick. your his wife, not his maid
    Mommy103110

Answer by Mommy103110 at 11:56 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• What an inconsiderate asshole! I think since he got to sleep HE should iron his own damned clothes and let you get some sleep!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:21 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• well i do and i dont do crap for my husband he is on his own i suggest u go to sleep and let him iron is own damn clothes
    luv69

Answer by luv69 at 12:26 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Wow- my DH would NEVER do anything to wake up one of our sleeping children! What a jerk! I suggest not ironing his clothes at all- if he wants them done, let HIM do it!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:47 AM on Apr. 25, 2011