Where does your toddler sleep at?

My daughter has been sleeping on the couch instead of sleeping with us in our bed.

TeresaM35

Asked by TeresaM35 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Never get your toddler use to sleeping in your bed. I had a friend do this for a very long time, and it takes time away from your hubby and you. I meant the little things count like a kiss really close on the cheeck. Try to get them to sleep on their bed even if it is inflattable for the moment. Even if you lie down till they fall asleep.
    ivelisse3

Answer by ivelisse3 at 11:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• why dont you put her in her room in a toddler bed? I would never trust my toddler in the living room un monitered. EVER. he gets into everything.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 11:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I wish i could get my 2 yr old on the couch instead of in my bed lol...he'll start off in his bed....wake up and all u see is this little person taking up my space lol he messing with my cuddle time lol gotta love the terrific 2s
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 11:48 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• In her twin bed in her room. Unless she has a nightmare or is sick she never sleeps with us.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:58 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• In his bed. All night, every night. Sometimes in the morning he'll climb in bed and we'll cuddle before we get up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• her bed.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• In his bed, in his room.

Answer by missanc at 9:22 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• In his own bed since day 1.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• In her toddler bed, in her room. Always. Some nights it may take an hour and a half to get her to stay there and fall asleep, but that is her room. My SO and I don't see each other all day, so night time is our time.....even if we're sleeping! :-)
    Molly4630

Answer by Molly4630 at 12:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• she sleeps in a twin bed next to my bed, i usually sleep in the twin bed with her and the man sleeps on the couch
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:16 PM on Apr. 25, 2011