Can anyone find my sex drive?

I have gained 25 lbs in the last year. Not only have i found the lbs but i have lost something my sex drive. I feel so crappy about myself all the time. My poor SO is losing his mind. Soory mb i just need to vent.

RedDahlia82

Asked by RedDahlia82 at 12:06 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Oh honey we all lose it from time to time, my advice if you want it, go do for yourself, get pampered, then go out with your husband make a pact for that night only you will not have sex no matter what, but say go out to a nice dinner, talk about nothing at home, no kids, bills or chores, then head out to a movie or show, see something, romantic or thrilling, then go to a nice spot and make out a bit, hug, kiss, like teenager, then go home get in bed and touch more, let him touch your whole body and tell you exactly what is beautiful about it, tell him you wanna hear exactly what he wants to you in detail, (all keeping in minds sex with you and he is forbidden), and make out, etc...I guarantee you if you don't feel like raping him, then at that point go to your dr, because you may need a hormonal supplement. Sex drive in a woman is 90% mental...If yore gonna want to have sex you must feel sexy!
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 12:14 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• U need to feel good about yourself and u will feel sexy. I am overweight but my man says good things to me and we spice stuff up. Like even if I don't feel like it, when we r both watching tv I will send him a dirty text.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:10 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I used to be so thin and now I am not. I just feel like I can never be sexy at the size I am now. I know what I have to do it just sux!
    RedDahlia82

Comment by RedDahlia82 (original poster) at 12:12 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• hugs

mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:14 AM on Apr. 25, 2011