Benefits of online shopping

prdVirgobby

Asked by prdVirgobby at 12:12 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Shopping

• I love online shopping. Its save gas, you can find the same items in the land based store but cheaper, saves you time, you find things that match you are looking for exactly ( I use google shopping a loooot). Down side you have to wait for it to ship and you risk being a victim of identity theft if you use and unsecured server/ browser.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 12:35 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• i haven't found any . If all you have access to is the same-o, same-o in the malls and box stores, I can understand going on line for something different . Otherwise , I see no advantage , especially as i like to see what I am buying , especially clothes , and try them on . Also returns are easier than online
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:17 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• The only thing I buy online is books. I shop online cause usually I can't find what I want at a store.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 12:17 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• One of the benefits about online shopping is that you can get online coupons for the stores that you like and get free shipping and a certain percentage off if you purchase over a certain amount. They can also e-mail you with the specials they have that you can get only online. Not to mention you get a bigger variety online than in store.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:13 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I buy all my home and personal care products online from a green company - I save money - get better products with a 100% satisfaction, money back guarantee - I save time - The only things I buy at the grocery store are paper goods and edibles :)
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Some items are at a lower cost online. Also, some items can only be found online.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2011