Prank

We were discussing pranks at work yesterday, discussing all the great pranks we've pulled on one another and plotting a few new ones. I'd love some new ideas how to get the guys good!

Any ideas I use will be laughed at for years to come. (I work at a movie theater if it makes a difference!)

wildsun

Asked by wildsun at 12:13 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Hahaha, I know this my be a little out there but I seen this on jackass and I wish I could do it to some males that annoy me. If you have an employee bathroom. put clear plastic wrap tightly on the toilet bowl part underneath the seat, so when they go to pee it splashes back in them. I thought this was funny.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 12:21 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• The only bathrooms we have are the ones for customers, or I totally would!
    wildsun

Comment by wildsun (original poster) at 12:34 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Google praks they have some good ones listed
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 1:47 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Pranks at work are a bad idea.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 1:58 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• My husband is the king of work place pranks. I don't know if any of his would be god for a movie theater though.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 8:29 AM on Apr. 25, 2011