Porn? Is it ok or not? adult content

I read a question re: porn. Does it bother you if your DH/SO looks at porn? Why?

RedDahlia82

Asked by RedDahlia82 at 12:19 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Porn is ok in my opinion, I enjoy it a bit sometimes too, the only way it would bother me is if he was using it to get horny to have sex with me...that would make me feel inadequate. Porn is fantasy and fantasies are healthy :)
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 12:22 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Rhonda I thinkyou are very wise.
    RedDahlia82

Comment by RedDahlia82 (original poster) at 12:23 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It's okay with me as long as it's not replacing me or our love life and he's not lying about it or covering it up.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:26 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• As long as our sex life is good, he isn't hiding it from me & he makes me feel sexy, etc. It's not a problem. We just watched it together the other night. It was actually one that was mine before I met him! LOL Oh and as long as it isn't interfering with his work, spending time w me non sexually & taking family time away. Just wanted to include that! LOL
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 12:26 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• My hubs is an adult and he is free to look at porn if he wants to. I really don't care if he looks at it, as I know it is not real and it does not take the place of or take anything away from our sex life.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:26 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• This is how I feel also, but I work with a girl who broke up with her BF bc she found out he likes to look at porn. She even called him a pervert. I told her I like to look at ot with my SO. She dont really talk to much to me now. I wonder if she thinks I'm a pervert too? LoL
    RedDahlia82

Comment by RedDahlia82 (original poster) at 12:30 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I think its fine. I don't have issue with it. My husband used to the manager of a porn shop so porn used to pay my bills! lol Porn bought my engagement ring. So no I have no problem with it at all!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• There is nothing wrong with porn. Some people like it, some don't. Some like it a little and some like it a lot. I would suggest making at least some of it mutual so that it doesn't become a barrier to communication. A lot of it is so fake I have trouble getting into it but that's just me.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 1:44 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I wouldn't talk with her about it. She seems to have issues and yes she would probably think you a perv.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 1:46 AM on Apr. 25, 2011