What are some things I can do to prepare for labor? Like make it maybe a tad bit easier :)

princesslila

Asked by princesslila at 12:23 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Be sure to take your own pillow!! I've heard hypno birthing is a very soothing experience.
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 12:38 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• perineal massage, get lots of sleep while you can and eat before you get to the hospital :)
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 1:29 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Try to remember that birthing isnt just painful on you, its extreamly painful for baby. If you have netflix watch "the business of giving birth" It opened my eyes about alot of things, and made me make the best informed choices I could. You are your babies advocate, everything your doing is for her, and everything you feel, shes feeling too, even more so actually. The key to staying calm is remembering that :) Good luck mama.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 2:00 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Drink Raspberry Leaf Tea!!!!

It strengthens the uterus. Studies have shown that mothers who drank it throughout the Third trimester and especially in the last couple of weeks tend to have SHORTER and LESS painful births!!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 9:31 AM on Apr. 25, 2011