Still think, what could have been

my ex and i have been divorce sense 2002. he put my kids and i through some hell. him and one of his gf. anyhow, every now and then, i still think about how we'd both have good jobs, we'd have a nice home, ect
he did come back a few years ago and wanted us back together but i told him he'd have to prove himself to me. he couldn't and we haven't seen or heard from him in two years.
why would i still have these thoughts? it upsets me that he ruined my life, our marriage, ect.. and okay, what could have been.
i have been in other relationships, have great friends and i love my freedome and life - just the kids and i. have hopes and plans for my future.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I hate that feeling but after I just remind myself why I ended and that feeling quickly goes away. That damn bastard lol ugh!
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 1:06 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Yeah, I have a lot of anger toward my ex, what he put me and our daughter thru. Therapy, and a nice guy tho has changed that. Good luck.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:41 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Perfectly normal. Tell yourself and him no! Grab BOB and get on with your life.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 1:28 AM on Apr. 25, 2011