How often do you poop? is this normal?

Is once a week okay, or is this something to worry about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Health

• your probably constipated
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:43 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I'd say that is not normal. I go every morning about an hour or so after I wake up, and sometimes later in the evening. That's normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I go every two days or so & have my whole life. If this is how its always been for you, then its your personal "normal". Now, if this is a recent thing then, no probably not normal. If its bothering you, I would consult your doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• You are extremely constipated if u only go once a week. That being said, I have the same problem and I drink diet tea once in a while to regulate me.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:46 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• You are constipated or not eating enough
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:56 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It depends on your poop and how you feel before you go. Is your belly in pain when you don't poop? Is the poop really hard when you do go? Do you sit on the toilet and strain for days before you can poop? If you answer yes to any of these things, then you could be constipated.

But if you don't have any signs of constipation, then you could just be someone that only poops once a week. If your stools are normal and you don't have any bloating or uncomfortableness, then you are probably fine.

If you are constipated do what whitepeppers suggested. Drink plenty of water and up your fiber intake, by adding lots of veggies and whole grain fiber to your diet.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:57 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• don't think it's normal. try more fiber in your diet
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:12 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Every one is different, but once a week doesn't sound like you are eating well. Up your fruits and vegitables (esp bannanas) and maybe add some fiber in the morning.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 1:25 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Boy u really must be full of it!!! lololol Its not all normal. Get checked, or take a laxitive
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I gO everyday eat more bananas and rich foods no cheese
    DandIebst

Answer by DandIebst at 2:19 AM on Apr. 25, 2011