Can u be pregnant before u miss a period and still have the time of the month symptoms like cramping and swore breast before u miss that month

Countrygrl631

Asked by Countrygrl631 at 12:45 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you are pregnant, of COURSE you're pregnant before you miss the period! I get what you're trying to say but that really makes no sense. Period symptoms & pregnancy symptoms can be very similar. You just have to WAIT & to see if you miss then take a test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I get what your trying to ask. My answer is YES. When I was pregnant with my first not only did I get all the symptoms but had vaginal bleeding that looked and acted like a period every single month. Thankfully it wasn't anything harmful. My OB/GYN and I just kept a close eye on everything and everything ended up fine.
    okpixi

Answer by okpixi at 1:15 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• You can have period like symptoms during pregnancy, esp early. If you have questions or doubts see your ob gyn.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 1:22 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I had sore breast and cramping just like when I get my period and I just found out im pregnant :) GL!
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 11:46 AM on Apr. 25, 2011