Why continously post on someones question if they've nicely asked you to stop several times?

Would it be wrong if they just got cursed out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I've reported her but idk what good its gonna do=)

Anons are only anon to everyone else. CM sees everything as the person who posted it, so they can still delete the answer, flag the account with a warning, etc. If someone abuses anon enough they'll take it away.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:52 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• LMAO
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 1:22 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• because people like causing drama and ignoring others. and if you did cuss them out they'll report you and you'll get deleted... life's a bitch..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 1:12 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• honestly just leave it alone. They are just trying to get a rise out of you. If you ignore them they will stop. GL!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:17 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• To be a dick.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 2:46 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Yes I wanted answers no racial slurs

Report those - they'll delete them. Same with the messages - if they're abusive, report the messages and block (they'll tell you to block after you report for messages anyway). You cannot control who replies, but that does not give someone a free pass to violate the TOS. When they do violate it, use the "report answer" link.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:43 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Figured that...Its one person thats being annoying and keeps commenting on a particular subject!It's not my fault she can't spell or anything..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:20 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Well, maybe she is as offended by you as you are her! Try to be kind and talk it out instaed of calling each other names!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:49 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• If you want to control who replies to what you say, post it in a journal where you can delete the replies you don't like. Don't put it in a question if you don't want answers.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:08 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Yes I wanted answers no racial slurs...Everyone has the right to their opinion but nooone has the right to put others down.I asked for a simple answer and she has became obsessive and abusive towards my post that wasn't harmful at all!!IWhen she blew everything out of proportion I asked her to stop now I'm still getting messages from her....25 to be exact.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:40 AM on Apr. 25, 2011