So mad..

Why do some people mark a voice mail as urgent when it's just BS and call at all hours of the night. The person doing this know's if they wake me up I can't go back to sleep.

sweetangie79

Asked by sweetangie79 at 1:14 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• How rude!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:00 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• That is totally disrespectful. Id take the phone off the hook for a week or so till they leave you alone.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:16 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• They call me on my cell and I can't turn it off cause of family being sick.
    sweetangie79

Comment by sweetangie79 (original poster) at 1:17 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Tell the person that you freak out when a call comes in the middle of the night because you think it is an emergency and something might be wrong with a family member. Then explain again that you can't fall asleep because the adrenaline of thinking something might be wrong is still running through your body. Lastly set a time that is the latest this person should call. Make sure it is early enough that you can talk a few minutes. Oh and maybe use the same explaination for voice mails being marked urgent.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 7:59 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I finally sent her a text and told her that I gave my phone away. She refused to stop no matter what.
    sweetangie79

Comment by sweetangie79 (original poster) at 4:44 AM on May. 25, 2011