How do you tell a friend that

she needs to cover up and not show all of her goodies. She says she is gay but she shows everything to everyone. How do I tell her to cover up, I'm afraid she will get hurt.

sweetangie79

Asked by sweetangie79 at 1:22 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Not sure if this will work for you but it did for me. Tell your friend that she looks just as good dressed nicely as she does in skimpy clothes. then i told my friend that the next time she went out to try it and if it didn't work, i would treat her to a girls night out. She tried it and it worked. she still will wear skimpy clothes but not as much. GOOD LUCK.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 1:53 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• This girl wears them everywhere and my son asked me why she doesn't put clothes on.
    sweetangie79

Comment by sweetangie79 (original poster) at 2:21 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• How old is your son? I might just let him ask her if he is young enough. Kids are so honest.... you can kind of laugh it off.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 7:55 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• jokingly ask her if she is advertiseing for something
    duwana

Answer by duwana at 4:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• What Not To Wear episodes..They've had several with women like that. The befores and afters say it all.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2011