Have you ever gone to a strip club with your husband? adult content

How did you feel about it and did you enjoy it?

I just went this weekend and I found it exciting and kind of a turn on. I enjoyed watching too. I wasn't offended by it at all and I actually became more comfortable with my own sexuality. It was a great experience! I really found out alot about myself in just one hour.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We haven't but I would love to check it out sometime
    tnvplus2

Answer by tnvplus2 at 1:26 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• yep, several times. we'd make a night of it and get a hotel. i always had fun, i knew who he was going home with!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 1:26 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• So none of you find it wrong that I liked it?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:30 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I have. And I don't find it wrong that you liked it. My experience wasn't that great tho. I have a very jealous husband and I went to prove a point. My point being I can't even talk to another guy with his cloths on but its ok for him to go and look at half naked women and have them rub their body all over him while he pays them. Needless to say I proved my point. He hasn't asked me if he go again.
    firepony

Answer by firepony at 1:36 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• naw, Strip clubs are fun, and as long as the women are tasteful (not covered in tattoos, look dirty) its a turn on for me!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 1:36 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• plenty of times. so much fun. plus if he is going with friends, they always want me to go to. they say they think its cool for a couple to enjoy to strip club together.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 2:00 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• No. I've offered but he doesn't want to go. He's never been to one either. He finds them pointless.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 2:46 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I use to go with an ex of mine, to deja vu a totally nude club, we enjoyed it together and I had about the same experience as you.
    tgh46737

Answer by tgh46737 at 8:10 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I have a few times in the past.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 8:35 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• NO! DH doesnt like going in there, he feels that it is not a place for a married father of 5! I agree! I have no problem with stripers a all, but it isnt for us!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:48 AM on Apr. 25, 2011