How much is it to rent a house in North Carolina? adult content

DH is military and we're moving to Jacksonville, North Carolina soon. How much does it cost to rent a two or three bedroom house or apartment in Jacksonville? DH will be working at New River Air Station and we'd like to have something close to the base.

Flagged TMI because we are discussing finances.

PrettyGirlRedd

Asked by PrettyGirlRedd at 1:30 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• I use to be stationed at camp Lejeune. To rent that kinda place would be somewhere between $850-$1100. Don't go lookin at beechum apartments even though their close to the airstation unless you have to because they are crappy. I use to rent through hardison realty on western blvd in jacksonville and Kim is the nicest lady in realty I've ever met. If you need/want to know anything else about jacksonville by all means message me. I'll be glad to answer your questions.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 1:49 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• If you are willing to drive a little bit I know you could get a really nice place in Hampstead for less than a grand a month. I live in Wilmington which is about 45 mins away so Hampstead would be a 25 min commute.
    MokaMommy

Answer by MokaMommy at 2:02 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• It is roughly around 500 tO 800 a mOnth depending On area
    DandIebst

Answer by DandIebst at 2:04 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Thanks ladies. Let's keep the replies comin....
    PrettyGirlRedd

Comment by PrettyGirlRedd (original poster) at 2:14 AM on Apr. 25, 2011