Are there any work from home jobs, that I can do without spending my own momey first?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Money & Work

• Hey, these types of legit jobs are really hard to find. Most people that work from home, know this already and that is why we all have home businesses. I do ahve a journal entry on my page that has real companies that do hire people to work from home, but keep in mind you will have to apply for these jobs if any are open and ther will be 100s of people wanting the same job. Try to keep an open mind when looking for a work from home opportunity. There are many wonderful home businesses out there that are great options as well, but like you said they will require an investment. I wish you luck Mama and let me know if you need help with anything!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 11:55 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Have you ever considered selling Avon? It only cost $10.00 to sign up and it's easy to sell, almost everybody knows about Avon because it's been in existence forever! You don't have to go door to door. Hours are flexible and you can set your own schedule. If you're interested let me know. Email me at avonxpert@yahoo.com or visit my page with links to my website.
    avonxpress

Answer by avonxpress at 11:59 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I work with a few different companies. You can go to my website and look at the review on each of them. Most are free. http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!

I am so blessed to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate company, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!

Request your 100% Risk FREE information today www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 1:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Yes, but it's not easy money. You have to actually work, which I'm finding most people don't want to do. If you want the security of a weekly pay check working from home, go to works4mom.com and click REAL Work @ Home Jobs. No surveys, No MLM, No Scams only REAL JOBS.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 3:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Let Tomorrow Start Today

Being an Avon Rep. isn't only about selling a premier beauty brand - it's about taking charge of your life. Be your own boss, set your own schudule - and get ready to make tomorrow's dreams come true today! Are you ready to empower your life, create an exciting new career, and make more money than you ever thought possible? Join the 5 million Rep.'s worlwide who are using Avon's simple, proven process for financial and personal success.

Contact me today and start living the life you deserve.
    Terryn2069

Answer by Terryn2069 at 7:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I have been doing this sense Oct. I have made $120 this month so far. I know its not a lot but it will get better! I have faith in this program and it didn't cost me a dime to get started! here my link

http://internetmarketingsales.bravehost.com/
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 9:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Part-Time or Full-Time Customer Service Representative Needed

If you are a self-motivated self starter who enjoys working from home, then we have a job for you.
    This position requires you to have a quiet place to work, phone, and computer with internet.
    You would be gathering customer information, access their needs, and set-up new accounts.
    You can be flexible with your schedule, but consistent. No experience necessary, will train.

Serious Inquiries only: sherlyndav@gmail.com
    SLPERRY

Answer by SLPERRY at 9:00 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I am a SAHM and I work weekends making about $400 a party with Pure Romance. This is a company that provides novelties and adult items. We strive to enhance relationships and provide education for womens sexuality! I cant even call it a job because I get paid to party! Check out my journals for more info or my website jennamilander.pureromance.com. I can help you earn your kit

OR I just started doing Purse Parties with Diva Girl to make some more money and it costs nothing to start. They do have a fee but nothing comes out of your pocket. Your first couple parties will cover the fee and the fee is all your business supplies they give you along with a credit card machine. Any more ?s message me.
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 10:59 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• If you're interested in a home based business (there is usually a small start up cost with a home based business for materials and inital product), there are a lot of legitimate opportunities out there. I suggest you visit WAHM.com and poke around the message boards for the different companies and ask lots of questions. Do your due diligence and pick a company that you can be passionate about and that you believe in.

I am an independent distributor with Mia Bella Gourmet Candles and I would love to answer any questions you might have and help you get started! We have no monthly quotes and you don't have to do parties unless that's an area that you want to tap into (no having to sign up 6 family/friends before you even get started). Most people already buy candles - so a simple smell and sell will generate lots of income!

Good luck in your decision and have a great day!
    Christi
    ChristisCandles

Answer by ChristisCandles at 4:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2008