Any work from home? other than avon, mary kay, scentsy?

id like to work from home doing something other than avon,scentsy, mary kay.
thanks for your answers

sammyjoG

Asked by sammyjoG at 1:50 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties, NO RISK!!! It’s an enjoyable and flexible home business.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms! Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Moms working from home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:13 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I'm not sure what you are looking for... I do think though that everything involves sales... if you don't sell you won't make any money... in saying that I also believe that if you can find something that you feel passionate about and can find a way to get paid for doing it then you are on a winning streak.

What motivates me is helping other people to succeed... I love to see other people get what they 'really' want.

Health and beauty is the area I am able to achieve that... if that is an area of interest to you then message me and we can start the due diligence process for you...
    dabsbeauty

Answer by dabsbeauty at 5:34 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,but you can do parties if you like, no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-)
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate memberships

Good luck on your search!:-)
    Gift Basket Business
    Jen

uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 7:36 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I searched a long time before I found a company that I could really get passionate about! And now that I did, I'm super excited about it every day!  I have a wonderful home business with WildTree! Wildtree is an all natural cooking business. Wildtree is an exciting direct-sales company whose all natural gormet culinary blends, infused with Grapeseed oils, dressing and sauses are sold through home Tastings, Fundraisers, Vendor Shows and of course online... Our company was founded on the premise that food should be natural, nutritious, delicious and easy to prepare - ALL AT THE SAME TIME!  Our products are made with the finest ingredients available and contain NO preservatives, additives, MSGs or food dyes! - Check out Wildtree for yourself!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:30 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I would at home with a business that is almost 4 decades old. It is great to set my own hours and working with people that are well motivated. You meet new people every day, you can do it in home at your computer, out while you are shopping or at a play date at the park. There is no inventory, no selling, no cold calling. no inventory, just a great service that I like sharing with other people!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I am a Mary Kay Consultant and I LOVE it!!!
    If you would like to get the facts about our business...I would be honored to share them with you.
    We are the HIGHEST paid consultants in the USA!!! We are the #1 best selling brand of skin care and color cosmetics in the USA and have been for the past 14 years!!
    If you would like to know more...email me at kbressan@msn.com
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:38 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I love my work from home business.
    It is not a MLM like Herbalife or Amway, it is not a party plan company like Tastefully Simple or Mary Kay.
    I share in the revenue of a debt free billion dollar company with a proven track record and strong management.
    There is no large investment, no carrying inventory, no taking orders and making deliveries, no billing and collections, no pressuring customers to purchase (we have a 95% monthly reorder rate!), no repeat sales presentations, no risk!
    I would love to share information about my business with you - please contact me for more information.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• tons, check out HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:35 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:57 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• go to www.15708640118.com let me know your thoughts.
    RMott

Answer by RMott at 5:05 PM on May. 5, 2011