What do I do? adult content

The guy that I really like and have been having sex with had a gf... why does it hurt this bad. i worked all day i come over here after waiting an hour in traffic and all he's doing is talking to her on the phone. it really upsets me. all i wanna do is cry right now. he just started dating her a few weeks back. shes 18 and a virgin. he tells me he's unhappy but he's not unhappy enough to leave her.. this pain just makes me wanna break down

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Honestly, there's nothing you can do that's going to make the pain go away right this minute. HOWEVER - there is something you can do that will make the pain ease up, and, with a little bit of time, go away, and give you the opportunity to be happy. And that is to end it with him. He doesn't love you, and honestly, he doesn't respect you. He's using you for sex, whether because he knows you care about him and will sleep with him, or if it's just because he's wanting sex and his gf won't give it to him, he's using you. You're not going to be able to make him care or respect you - and YOU DESERVE TO BE RESPECTED AND CARED ABOUT!

Cut your losses, leave him (even though it will hurt) and move on. This will give you the chance to find and be with someone who will love and respect you, and who you can be happy with.

good luck!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:01 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• You are a piece of ass to him... Sorry, he doesn't love you and who knows if he even likes you that much. Why let yourself be used like that? If your on CM, I assume you have a child right? Where is this child while your dealing with all this drama? Time to move on and find a real man that wants what you want....
    monshine2

Answer by monshine2 at 1:19 PM on Apr. 25, 2011