Hello i have a question adult content

it has been 16 days since i had unprotected sex and he came inside of me and yea. so about 2 days ago i started having white milky discharge' no odor; no itch' no burning' nothing just discharge thats milky white; i have been having cramps on 1 side of my stomach and lower back pains but pretty faint. more fatigue and just a sick feeling in my stomach and this just started to happen about 2-3 days ago. pregnancy in the question?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Apr. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• How many weeks preg?
    Discharge is fairly common in pregnancy. I wouldn't worry. but I'm curious what stage you're at.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 2:20 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• You really cannot rely on what we THINK it may be. You need to go to your doctor and get checked out.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:21 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• i dont know if im preg or not i am going to take a test friday but i just noticed this stuff happening ; because i wasnt worried about pregnancy up until i noticed that and the side cramp and a lil spotting and the faint lower back pains
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:23 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• GO GET CHECKED.Better safe than sorry(=
    prdVirgobby

Answer by prdVirgobby at 2:24 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• thank you but i already went in for my sti check and yeast infection and it came out negative;]
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:26 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• on the bright side at least your sti came back negative get tested and good luck either way
    timbrikaylamom

Answer by timbrikaylamom at 3:32 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• thank you =] hopefully that test comes back Positive me and my fiance want a baby so bad i know we are going to be great moms =]
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:08 AM on Apr. 25, 2011